Sunday, March 24, 2013

Welcome NEW Release Digital Stamp "Priya"

 
Welcome to "Priya" Easter Egg Hunter
New Release Digital Stamp for Easter Time!
You might notice that the button eye is slowly getting taken
away from my drawings...I say slowly, because you might
have notice that the bunny has a button? lol
 
I have got my groove on today
and made some goodies with her straight away
 
Everyday until easter I will be making something for easter here.
It maybe food, decorations or smash page
So come back and check them out
 
Okay today I made a easter box full of chocolates and decorated
with the new "Priya" Easter egg hunter digital stamp

 
I will have something different in it each day
Like the eggs below! Yum
 
I also made two scrapbooking easter pages with
some gorgous easter images I took for a friend yesterday

 
Both using the new "Priya" Easter Egg Hunter
Digital Stamp
 
She is sooo cute
Come back to see the next cute project
 
ALSO CHECK OUT THE GALLERY
Love and Skullies
Angie Delarie
 




3 comments:

  1. how cute are they... awesome.. Happy Easter to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy easter Lisa!
    Thanks hun, It was a delight to get back into drawing again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic new Easter design!!! Love your creations Angie!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies